RSS
RSS

Bienvenue sur le forum
Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue sur The Golden City, en espérant que le forum vous plaira !
Google Chrome
le forum est optimisé sous Google Chrome
Publicités PRD et Bazzart
N'oubliez pas que vous pouvez gagner des points en postant dans les publicités Bazzart et PRD !
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

i just rolled my eyes so hard i saw my brain / asteria (fb)

and we'll never be royals.
Meadow Leiningen

Meadow Leiningen
and we'll never be royals.
À SF depuis : 05/12/2016

≈ ≈ ≈
{i just rolled my eyes so hard i saw my brain}
f l a s h b a c k
✰ w/asteria

I was happy that Asteria was in San Francisco now. After all, she was my cousin and even though we grew up apart from each other, I always felt kind of close to her. When we saw each other at some fancy family diner, we always laughed together. She was the type of girl it was easy to chat with. At least it felt like it. Maybe because we had the same behavior. So yeah, I was pleased to know that now, the cousin I would only saw one in a while around a table at a lame and long family reunion would be in the same city I was. And I had to admit that I was also happy to make her discover the city with my eyes : she wouldn’t have to find the best clubs in the city because I’d take her there. She wouldn’t have to find the best stores to do some shopping, because we’d do that together. Because she moved to San Francisco, I felt that I finally had someone from my family I felt really comfortable with.
That night, we went to a club in Castro. She discovered this fancy and gay-ish neighborhood where it was so nice to party. We went back to my parents' place, where she was staying for as long as she needed it to. Actually, I knew she wasn’t going to stay long, because I was in her plans to find her own place to live. We tried to stay quiet when we entered the house, but the alcohol inside our blood didn’t help us to stay as quiet as we wanted to be. She took a bottle of vodka that was hidden behind the bar and we ran to my room, our high heels still on.
« Oh my god » I said, closing the door and starting to laugh. « I think that was one of the best night I had in QBar. People were so excited tonight. »
I fell on my bed, but didn’t take the time to take off my shoes. I heard Asteria opening the bottle.
« How can you still be up to drink after all the cocktails we had ? »

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

her spirit is wild, her soul is free.
Asteria Manning

Asteria Manning
her spirit is wild, her soul is free.
À SF depuis : 20/12/2016

≈ ≈ ≈
{i just rolled my eyes so hard i saw my brain}
f l a s h b a c k
✰ w/meadow
It was a new beginning for Asteria. She was, finally, away from her mother and all her rules. Away from the way she wanted her daughter to live her life. For the first time in a really long time, Asteria was feeling like she could breathe properly again. The fact that Meadow, her closest cousin, was next to her was also really great for Asteria because at least, she wasn’t alone in this big, new city. There was someone she knew with her. Someone who could show her the town and where to do if she wanted to go out to have a little fun. Meadow knew more about San Francisco more than Asteria and she wasn’t afraid to admit it. With Meadow, Asteria had someone she can trust no matter what. But Asteria had the feeling that she would regret this night when she’ll wake up from her sleep. No matter what she does, Asteria knew her head would hurt again later. It was worth it, though. « Oh my god » The only sound Asteria hear it the voice of Meadow. Her mind is not completely there but she still can hear us or understand the lady. « I think that was one of the best night I had in QBar. People were so excited tonight. » It was true. The energy was amazing and the people also. Bottle in one hand, Asteria opened this bottle in a really loud sound. « How can you still be up to drink after all the cocktails we had ? » Good question. No smart answer would come from Asteria, that is for sure. « Because you cannot say no to alcohol. It’s a crime. » Answered Asteria with a big smile on her face and pouring the liquid in a glass she found. « And if I am to be just like my mom, I should start now. » And she drank one sip. « Do you want some ? » Meadow probably won’t refuse.

@Meadow Leiningen
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
 i just rolled my eyes so hard i saw my brain / asteria (fb)

» (asteria) crawling back to you.» ASTERIA MANNING - (415) 445-8590» asteria manning (josephine skriver).» sunshine mixed with a little hurricane (asteria)» I got my eyes on you ... - Tyra